Digital Water Flow MeterPioneers in the industry, we offer cast iron water flow meter and liquid flow meter from India.
Cast Iron Water Flow Meter
Approx. Price: Rs 47,850 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Flow meters built with cheap thermal mass flow sensors have a tendency to get contaminated, and deteriorate in performance very fast.
- They could need periodic replacement (which may be a source of regular revenue to the manufacturer) but definitely a burden on you adding to your cost of ownership...
- Such sensors are most likely specified for flow rates of dry air only, but 'adopted' for other gases
- Because the density of the gas is never measured in the system, the mass flow rate they measure is just an estimate.
- Ultimately you end up paying huge replacement costs over the years, and you are never sure of the flow results.
- As Instrumentation specialists, we design and build our Mass flow meters with the best of stainless steel sensors, which means that you get a lifetime of enduring performance with no recurring replacement costs.
- Technology based on verifiable international standards & calibration ensures that you get a true flow value not just an estimated or a projected one
- Our advanced microprocessor software computes gas density on a real time basis to compute & totalise mass flow.
Multi parameter Display
Digital readings of 9 parameters which help you monitor the your flow line.
1. Volumetric flow, m3/hr
2. Mass flow, kg/hr
3. Standard flow, Sm3/hr
4. Mass Total,Kg
5. Standard Total,Sm3
6. Gas Pressure
7. Gas Temperature
8. Gas Density
Approx. Price: Rs 19,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Voltage||230 V AC|
|Application Media||Any Liquid|
We are providing Liquid Flow Meter
- The perfect solution for monitoring Steam Flow in Industrial environments.
- On Line computation of Steam Density.
- Automatic Saturated or Super heated Steam detection.
- Extremely accurate ...based on standard IAPWS 1997 (International Association for properties of water and steam).
- Unit Selection in Kgs or Tons of Steam.
- Built in Orifice Data Computations as per ISO 5197.
- Non Volatile Memory...no Batteries to change or fail.
- Compact 96 X 96 mm unit
- Graphical Backlit Display
- Easy User friendly interface.
- 90 to 265 V, 50/60 Hz Supply
USER CONFIGURABLE INPUTS
- Vortex Flow Meter
MULTI PARAMETER DISPLAY
- Volume Flow
- Mass Flow in Kg/hr or Tons/hr
- Steam Mass Total
- Steam Type - Saturated or Super Heated
- Steam Pressure
- Steam Temperature
- Steam Density
- Steam Energy Flow